Entrepreneur in Residence Program by iHub-AnubhutiApply now
Last date to apply: 31 Mar 2023 12:00 am IST
iHub Anubhuti-IIITD Foundation
- Application for
- Entrepreneur in Residence
IHUB ANUBHUTI-IIITD FOUNDATION (hereafter referred to as iHub-Anubhuti), is a Section-8, Not-for-profit Company under a National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) of the Government of India established by Department of Science and Technology (DST) at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi). It is a Technology Innovation Hub in the technology vertical “Cognitive Computing & Social Sensing” with a focus area on “Healthcare”, “Education”, “Legal Information Systems”, and "Sustainability".
The CPS-Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR) Program is introduced to inspire the best talents to be entrepreneurs, minimize the risk involved in pursuing start-ups, and partially set off their opportunity costs of high-paying.The CPS-EIR program provides tremendous opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs to expand their networks and get critical feedback on their ventures in order to promote their entrepreneurial career goals and aspirations. The opportunities under CPS-EIR Programme include:
· Guidance from experienced, innovative, and highly successful entrepreneurs on the business concept, strategy, or venture, and insight into specific industries or markets.
· Best practices for starting a business and broadening the professional network.
· Co-working spaces for developing the idea into a marketable product.
· Technical guidance from Experts.
<p class="ql-align-justify">· The EIR applicant should be a citizen of India. An Indian citizen is one who owns a government-approved proof of nationality such as a
Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing
Cohort Start Date
Application Start Date
- Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing