- Application for
- ACIC-BMU Foundation Incubation Program
- Email address
ACIC-BMU Foundation (ACIC-BMU) is set up by BML Munjal University (BMU) along with the support of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to promote and support Innovation and Entrepreneurship. It focuses on encouraging innovators within the University and the community around it.
- Create an ecosystem to nurture ‘ENTREPRENEURS’ who are innovative, tenacious, ethical, and have a great zeal to create economic value and societal impact through their ventures.
- Conduct programs, courses, events, challenges, and other engagements to ignite spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship among students, faculty and community.
- Build a network with entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, service providers and investors to be leveraged for the benefit of the budding start-ups.
- Drive active engagement of industry in the innovation activities.
BML Munjal University is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. BMU’s aim is to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable and have the life skills needed to lead organisations to success. BMU seeks to transform higher education in India by creating a world-class and innovative teaching, learning and research environment. BMU is founded by the Hero Group.
The incubation hub at the campus provides contemporary facilities required by startups. As part of the incubation, the innovators/startups get the opportunity to interact and learn from the experiences of other entrepreneurs. They are provided mentorship sessions with technical experts and entrepreneurs; and get to learn the nitty-gritties of how to incorporate build a startup venture.