CPS PRAYAS 2023 | Apply Now | iHUB Anubhuti IIITD FoundationApply now
Last date to apply: 07 Jun 2023 09:00 pm IST
iHub Anubhuti-IIITD Foundation
Days left 7
Days left 7
Days left 7
- Application for
Who should apply:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India. An Indian citizen is one who owns a government-approved proof of nationality such as a valid passport, voter’s id, or Aadhaar card.
- Individuals seeking support should demonstrate his/her ability to build a scalable technology business startup.
- The individuals’ innovators or startups are in the idea-prototype stage and should have a proof of concept.
- Students in full-time programs in educational institutes can also apply with a NOC from their institution.
- The CPS-PRAYAS program aims at supporting aspiring entrepreneurs in developing innovative solutions using Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing technologies in at least one of the following sectors:
- Healthcare in Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing
- Education in Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing
- Legal Information Systems in Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing
- Business Applications in Cognitive Computing or Social Sensing
- The startup or innovator under this scheme can be provided with a maximum grant of INR 10 Lakhs. The duration of the engagement can range to a maximum of 1 year.
- Access to IIITD’s innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem, intellectual and physical resources.
- Guidance on product development, commercialization, business concepts and market strategy.
- Access to workspace, based on availability and as per the norm of the incubator.
Project Duration and other details
- Time Duration: Maximum up to 18 months
- S/he expected to utilise 20% of their time to work with the iHub-Anubhuti team to work related to the promotion of Cognitive Computing and Social Sensing technologies.
- It is expected that PRAYAS Support Recipients will work in the space provided by iHub-Anubhuti.
Monthly Evaluation and Progress Review
- The amount would be disbursed into tranches depending upon the progress of the project. The parameters for the progress check will be designed by both the parties and would be tracked throughout the time period.
- Hence, for the disbursement of the next tranche, there will be a review of progress and the candidate’s commitment to the program. In case of unsatisfactory progress, support may be discontinued.
- It is expected that the PRAYAS Support Recipients will continue with the technology-based business prototype to product development, commercialization, technology transfer or IP/Patent filing.
- Start-up should be set up by the PRAYASees by the end of the program.
- Application to the program does not guarantee admission under the program.
- Received applications will be screened and only shortlisted participants will be notified/ informed about the final presentation to the Selection Committee.
- Selection committee decisions for approval and funding support will be final, firm, and binding.
- The applicant is required to declare if he/she has applied for any CPS-PRAYAS or CPS-EIR support from any other Centre.
- During the programme, the PRAYAS receipt will not concurrently avail of any CPS-PRAYAS from any other Centre.